Holidays without a car
Get to know the Alpine region at its finest!
With the AlmencardPlus bonus card you can use the cable car facilities of the Gitschberg Jochtal Ski & Almen region for free during the summer months (13.05.2021 – 06.11.2021). You can also use all regional buses and trains throughout South Tyrol for free and you benefit from free admission to over 90 museums and collections.
All Sonnenberg guests receive the AlmencardPlus for free for their entire stay.
YOU CAN ALSO ENJOY THE FOLLOWING EXTRA INCLUSIVE SERVICES:
- Sonnenberg’s ¾ gourmet board with rich breakfast buffet
- daily choice of 5-course gourmet menu with large salad bar in the evening
- special theme-based evenings such as Serata Italiana, South Tyrolean evening, candlelight dinner
- homemade cakes from our patisserie including the famous South Tyrolean apple strudel
- free Wi-Fi
- spa bag with comfy bathrobes, towels and slippers
- new 3,000 sqm wellness and spa area and 2,000 sqm garden area
- heated outdoor infinity pool with wonderful views of the Dolomites and panoramic indoor pool
- numerous oases of calm for yet more relaxation
- weekly wellness-activity programme and fully equipped gym
- spacious terrace – perfect for sunbathing and relaxing
- luxurious sauna area with steam bath, bio sauna, Finnish sauna and outdoor hot tub